Weekly Recap: CVS Introduces In-Store Skincare Hub, Gong Yoo Joins Tom Ford & More
CVS Pharmacy recently launched a new skincare center format in three CVS locations, offering a wholly owned “shop-in-shop” beauty experience to provide greater access to skin health innovations. Skin Care Center was developed to help consumers meet their individual skin needs with tools, education and products previously found only in prestige beauty retail – alongside clinically proven mass skincare brands.
In other news, Tom Ford Beauty, an Estée Lauder company, has named South Korean actor Gong Yoo as its new Brand Ambassador for its Asia-Pacific region. Yoo, best known for his role in Netflix squid gamewill be featured in upcoming campaigns ranging from perfume to makeup.
Additionally, Kevyn Aucoin Beauty has launched Contour Eyeshadow Palettes exclusively on its website. The 4 new palettes join the brand’s visionary collection to allow users to contour, highlight and create multi-dimensional looks for all skin tones.
Here are our 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Top 50 Cosmetics Companies Ranking
2. The best beauty brands in the United States – ranked by Cosmetify
3. Ranking of the 50 best cosmetic companies 2021
4. 4 key beauty trends for 2023 by Trendalytics
5. CVS Pharmacy is piloting a new skincare center format
6. Tom Ford selects Gong Yoo as brand ambassador, APAC region
7. Paco Rabanne presents Elle Fanning as an ambassador for the new fragrance “Fame”
8. Consumer Behavior During COVID-19: What Beauty Retailers Need to Know
9. Kevyn Aucoin Beauty to launch Contour eyeshadow palettes
10. Elf Cosmetics launches a limited edition “Game Up” collection
Thanks for reading our latest news. We will have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a good week!